Happy Valentine's Day! 

With Valentine's falling on a Sunday this year I wanted to share some of my favorite love scriptures and a playlist that will fill your soul with the Father's love. This Valentine's weekend is a great weekend to pause, breathe and meditate on how very loved you are!  I hope you will take the time to read these scriptures and soak in the Father's love. 

I have been reading the Bible since I was fifteen and I am still amazed at how many times, I read a scripture and it seems as if I have never read it before.  The Word of God is inexhaustible, I love that, about God's Word.  No matter how much I think I know Him, I get to walk this journey of life with Him and get to know Him greater.  The Word of God is living and powerful, I am so grateful that His Word floods my soul with peace, joy and love and erases shame, guilt and fear. 

Did you know the word LOVE appears over 300 times in the Bible?  One thing I know for sure is although I know God loves me, I still need to know it even deeper.  When you KNOW without a shadow of doubt that you are loved by God unconditionally you will be able to give love and receive love in a greater fashion.  

When I think of all the insecurities I have had to overcome, when I think of the fears I have to face and acknowledge, it is a reminder that I need to know more of HIS love.  Know that I truly am "fearfully and wonderfully made, marvelous are His works..." Psalm 139

I am listing the scriptures here below but I also made this FREE printable you can print out to keep in your Bible, or hang on a bulletin board, perfect for when you need a reminder of how very much you are loved by the Creator of the Universe and how big LOVE is. Click here  http://bit.ly/3d1Ot0p or the image below to download. 

God is love and love is God, so often when I read the Bible and I see the word love and will swap it out for God. For example in Ephesians I read and pray this often Ephesians 3:16-17 I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through His Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and grounded in love.  Right there at the end "being rooted and grounded in love," can also be prayed being rooted and grounded in God.

Reading the Bible is like reading God's love letter to you! As I read these scriptures below my heart and soul were so blessed, I pray they do the same for you, may they flood your mind and soul with God's love and a peace that surpasses understanding.

John 3:16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

Psalm 63:3-4 NIV Because your love is better than life, my lips will glorify you. I will praise you as long as I live, and in your name I will lift up my hands.

Psalm 86:5 NIV You, Lord, are forgiving and good, abounding in love to all who call to you.

Psalm 103:8 NIV The Lord is compassionate and gracious, slow to anger, abounding in love.

Psalm 143:8 NIV Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I entrust my life.

Proverbs 3:3-4 NIV Let love and faithfulness never leave you; bind them around your neck, write them on the tablet of your heart.4 Then you will win favor and a good name in the sight of God and man.

Proverbs 21:21 NIV Whoever pursues righteousness and love finds life, prosperity and honor.

Lamentations 3:22-23 NIV Because of the Lord’s great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.

Mark 12:30 And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your mind, and with all your strength.’ This is the first commandment.

John 15:12 This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you.

John 15:13 Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one’s life for his friends.

Romans 8:38-39 For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

1 Corinthians 13:13 And now abide faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these is love.

Ephesians 3:16-17 I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and grounded in love.

Ephesians 4:2-5 NIV But because of his great love for us, God, who is rich in mercy, made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in transgressions—it is by grace you have been saved.

1 Peter 4:8 NIV Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins.

1 John 3:1 See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God! And that is what we are!

1 John 4:12 No one has seen God at any time. If we love one another, God abides in us, and His love has been perfected in us.

1 John 4:16 And we have known and believed the love that God has for us. God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God in him.

1 John 4:18-19 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves torment. But he who fears has not been made perfect in love. We love Him because He first loved us.

Romans 8:28 NIV And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.

Psalm 33:5 The Lord loves righteousness and justice; the earth is full of his unfailing love.

1 Corinthians 13:4-8 Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up; does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil; does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never fails.

Romans 5:8 But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

Psalm 136:26 NIV Give thanks to the God of heaven. His love endures forever.

Zephaniah 3:17 The Lord your God is with you, the Mighty Warrior who saves. He will take great delight in you; in his love he will no longer rebuke you, but will rejoice over you with singing."

Deuteronomy 7:9 Know therefore that the Lord your God is God; he is the faithful God, keeping his covenant of love to a thousand generations of those who love him and keep his commandments.

Psalm 5:11-12 But let all those rejoice who put their trust in You; let them ever shout for joy, because You defend them; let those also who love Your name be joyful in You. For You, O Lord, will bless the righteous; with favor You will surround him as with a shield.

Psalm 36:5-7 NIV Your love, Lord, reaches to the heavens, your faithfulness to the skies. Your righteousness is like the highest mountains, your justice like the great deep. You, Lord, preserve both people and animals. How priceless is your unfailing love, O God! People take refuge in the shadow of your wings.

Psalm 31:7 NIV I will be glad and rejoice in your love, for you saw my affliction and knew the anguish of my soul.

Romans 13:8 Owe no one anything except to love one another, for he who loves another has fulfilled the law.

Psalm 94:18 NIV When I said, “My foot is slipping,” your unfailing love, Lord, supported me.

2 Peter 1:5-7 NIV For this very reason, make every effort to add to your faith goodness; and to goodness, knowledge; and to knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness; and to godliness, mutual affection; and to mutual affection, love.

Romans 8:37 NIV No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us.

Psalm 31:16 NIV Let your face shine on your servant; save me in your unfailing love.

Psalm 115:1 NIV Not to us, Lord, not to us but to your name be the glory, because of your love and faithfulness.

Isaiah 54:10 NIV Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed, yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken nor my covenant of peace be removed,” says the Lord, who has compassion on you.

Jeremiah 31:3 The Lord has appeared of old to me, saying: “Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love; Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you.

1 Chronicles 16:34 NIV Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good; His love endures forever.

Psalm 107:8-9 NIV Let them give thanks to the Lord for His unfailing love and His wonderful deeds for mankind, for He satisfies the thirsty and fills the hungry with good things.

Psalm 109:21 NIV But you, Sovereign Lord, help me for your name’s sake; out of the goodness of your love, deliver me.

Micah 7:18 NLT Where is another God like you, who pardons the guilt of the remnant, overlooking the sins of His special people? You will not stay angry with your people forever, because you delight in showing unfailing love.

Song of Songs 2:4 He brought me to the banqueting house, and his banner over me was love.

Deuteronomy 7:7-8 NIV The Lord did not set His heart on you and choose you because you were more numerous than other nations, for you were the smallest of all nations! Rather, it was simply that the Lord loves you, and He was keeping the oath He had sworn to your ancestors. That is why the Lord rescued you with such a strong hand from your slavery and from the oppressive hand of Pharaoh, king of Egypt.

John 15:9 As the Father loved Me, I also have loved you; abide in My love.

Psalm 119:64 NIV The earth is filled with Your love, Lord; teach me your decrees.

My favorite Christian songs about love: (Add these to your Playlist)

Maverick City "Love is a Miracle"https://youtu.be/mZMfkmywI5c

Maverick City "Promises"https://youtu.be/q5m09rqOoxE

Maverick City "Have My Heart"https://youtu.be/Ch8bLYwc7YE

Chris Tomlin "Good, Good Father" - https://youtu.be/CqybaIesbuA

Cory Asbury "Reckless Love"https://youtu.be/Sc6SSHuZvQE

Cory Asbury "Dear God"https://youtu.be/15CGKy3R4Es

Cory Asbury "Sparrows"https://youtu.be/dqLWnoEKjsw

Matthew West "The God Who Stays"https://youtu.be/QPwd_TQpsHY

Kari Jobe "First Love"https://youtu.be/BdUQzOfnIs8

Young and Free "This is Living"https://youtu.be/tsJEmLkphrI

Chris Renzema "Springtime" https://youtu.be/p8wRprU4988

TobyMac "Made to Love"https://youtu.be/cFJ5qCmvPkY

Jesus Culture "Your Love Never Fails"https://youtu.be/PkooIISRD3g

I have these as favorites on my Spotify account, which makes for easy listening in the car, I hope you'll enjoy these songs. If you are looking for more uplifting and encouraging music, I highly recommend Air 1 and K-Love Radio, fun fact, my husband used to work for Air 1 Radio in our first years of marriage. 

Do you have a favorite song that reminds you of God's love? DM me your favorites over on Instagram or send me an e-mail, I always love hearing from you!