Looking for an easy breakfast recipe other than cereal.  I love to prepare this on Saturday or Sunday and have it ready for my husband and children during the week.

This especially works well for my husband because he likes to eat breakfast later in the morning not as soon as he wakes up and he also leaves earlier than everyone else in the morning, so he can take it to go.  It also works for a low carb eating plan, perfect if you are trying to lose weight!

I first made this breakfast egg bake for a family brunch, everyone loved it!  Then I decided this would be perfect to have ready to go ahead of time for my family during the week.  I hope you add this in to your weekly menu planning, it will save you time and keep your families bellies full.

Having this prepared ahead of time eliminates the use of pans and cooking eggs each morning.  Also if you are on the go it is just as quick to heat up a serving of this egg bake as it is to pour a bowl of cereal.  It will help with sticking to those budget goals, so you don't have to stop and pick up fast food.  I hope you enjoy!

This recipe is also easy to adapt to whatever you have in your refrigerator, below you will find a basic recipe of what I usually make.  When I have mushrooms and spinach I add that in at times, I have added tomatoes, green onions, to change it up, also you can substitute bacon for sausage.   Use what you have on hand and what your family likes.

This recipe is for a 9x9 baking dish, makes 9 servings.

Ingredients:
6 Eggs
4 Sausage Links
Shredded Cheese
1/3 Chopped Bell Pepper (I use a mix of red, green, orange)
1/3 Cup Sour Cream
1/3 Cup Salsa
Salt & Pepper to taste optional (It really does not need any, my husband doesn't like pepper so I usually don't add any)

Directions:
Preheat Oven to 350 Degrees
Wisk Eggs
Add Sour Cream, wisk together (there will be little clumps of sour cream)
Add Bell Pepper and Salsa
Pour in egg mixture into baking dish sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
Bake for approximately 15 minutes to let eggs sit, then add cooked sausage and bake for an additional 10-15 minutes.

I add the sausage half way through so it doesn't clump all together and so it doesn't sink to the bottom.  You don't have to do this step, but I prefer it this way.

Thank you for reading if you've enjoyed the content you've read above please share with your friends.  www.BlogAboutItAll.com
Ingredients
Eggs whisked with Sour Cream, add Salsa & Bell Peppers
Ready to pour into baking dish!
Sprinkled with a handful of cheese, bake for 15 minutes to sit.
Egg Bake at 15 minutes pre-sausage set up around edges.
4 Cooked Sausage Links


Sausage Links Chopped


Sprinkle your sausage, as you see it won't sink or be piled up.

Top with more cheese bake another 10-15 minutes.

Finished and ready for your family!