I am not a big sports fan, but with four sons, and a sports loving husband I embrace the game the best I can.  Fun food and party planning help me get in the mood for the big game.

Last year I kept it really simple, I found football decorations at the Dollar Tree, I made a boxed chocolate cake and turned it into a football and had the normal football food; Nachos, Dips, Pizza and drinks.  The boys had some of their cousins over, I had my family over, my dad is a big Raiders fan and everyone had a great time.

Here are some pics from our last game day party:




That is another thing I enjoy about sports, is people getting together to go to a game or enjoy the game together on the big screen.

This is some of what I have planned for the big game this Sunday, I thought I'd share what recipes I am trying out.  I will let you know how it all turns out later.

Game Day Menu:
In honor of this years Superbowl teams (New England Patriots & Atlanta Falcons) I am making New England Clam Chowder and Peach Dump Cake.

Appetizers: 
Nachos, Spinach Artichoke Dip, Guacamole, Chips & Salsa

Finger Foods: 
Mozzarella Sticks and Jalapeno Poppers (Compliments of Farm Rich)

Dessert:
The Peach Dump Cake, Football themed Rice Krispie Treats, and possibly some football cupcakes.

I am super excited about making a Snack Stadium this year and I am thankful to Upstate Ramblings who made it super easy with directions on How to Build the Ultimate Football Snack Stadium.
Here are the recipes I found on-line that I plan to use. 

Worlds Best Spinach Artichoke Dip from Rae Gun Ramblings

Slow Cooker New England Clam Chowder from Baked by Rachel

Peach Dump Cake from Food Network's Ree Drummond

New England Patriots Rice Krispie Bites from Two Sisters Crafting

Atlanta Falcons Rice Krispie Bites from Two Sisters Crafting

Football Cupcakes from The Baker Chick (although I will probably end up just using a boxed cake mix)

Thank you for reading if you’ve enjoyed the content you’ve read above please share with your friends.