My three boys and I went to see Disney on Ice presents Worlds of Fantasy featuring Disney Pixar’s Cars, The Little Mermaid, Pixie Hollow with Tinker Bell and the Disney Fairies and the Toy Story gang at Sleep Train Arena, Sacramento.

Scroll down to the bottom for some facts and tips if you are attending the show!

I loved every minute of this presentation and so did my boys (ages 7, 5 & 3).  There was a lot of action to keep their attention, throughout the entire presentation. 

Mickey, Minnie, Donald and Goofy opened the show and made appearances between each set change to introduce the different “worlds”.

My boys favorite part was Toy Story, they loved the soldiers that danced, the claw and kite that came from the ceiling and the singing and dancing.

As a mom I greatly appreciate the intermission time for potty breaks, no one misses the show and it is nice to get up and stretch your legs.  As a mom of all boys I appreciate the mix of characters, and that it’s not all about princesses.  Though their favorite part was Cars, and Toy Story they were also entertained during Tinkerbell and The Little Mermaid with all the lights and action. 

Disney did a great job with set design and costumes don’t they always!  The skating and effects were awesome!  Here are a few shots from Disney On Ice Worlds of Fantasy.



Disney On Ice Worlds of Fantasy at the Sleep Train Arena continues until Sunday, October 26th.  Get your tickets at www.DisneyOnIce.com, Ticketmaster Retail Locations, the Box Office or call 1-800-745-3000.

Disclosure: I am a Feld Family Ambassador, and in exchange for my time and efforts in attending shows and reporting my opinion within this blog, as well as keeping you advised of the latest discount offers, Feld Entertainment has provided me with complimentary tickets to Feld shows.  Even though I receive these benefits, I always give an opinion that is 100% mine.

Facts & Tips 

  • Parking at Sleep Train Arena was $12.
  • Arrive early!  I like to arrive between 6 PM - 6:15 PM (Close parking, Use the Restroom, First Pick at the Vendors)
  • Park near a light, it is dark when you leave and this makes it easy to find your car.
  • In the middle of the show there will be a intermission time.  As soon as you hear the intercom announcement coming on, hurry to the restrooms, you will avoid the lines.
  • If  you are are purchasing a snow cone or souvenir from the concession vendors, I recommend, purchasing before the show starts or at the beginning of intermission.  The lines are long if you wait till after the performance, or if you hesitate during intermission.
  • They sell popcorn and cotton candy right at your seat, before the performance and during intermission.
  • Snow cone souvenir cups are my boys favorite depending on the character cup you choose prices are $8, $12, & $15.
  • My boys love that I bring glow in the dark necklaces/bracelets from the dollar store into the arena.  They do sell spinning and light up toys, being a frequent Disney on Ice attendee, they already have the spinning and light up toy and sword.
  • At the close of the show, you will know they are finishing and some people will get up to leave, depending on if you have attended before or it is your first time and you want to stay for every minute.  I like to leave as soon as they start applauding and ending the show.  If you wait till the lights come on, the hallways are crowded and there is a line of cars when exiting the parking lot.  
  • Plan on the show with intermission lasting 7 PM to 9 PM.

Thank you for reading if you’ve enjoyed the content you’ve read above please share with your friends.