Create your own DIY Cinco de Mayo Fiesta Photo Booth Station.  Your friends and family will have a blast snapping pictures and selfies.  


My boys love taking silly photos.  I have done photo booth station's at my kids birthday parties and I say it's for the kids but the adults have so much fun with it too.

Creating your own Photo Booth Station is a inexpensive way to have fun and end up with lasting memories.  

You can create your own backdrop a number of ways.  Use a bed sheet, shower curtain, gift wrap paper, streamer (this is my favorite) it's super easy and cheap.  

This Cinco de Mayo backdrop pictured below was made with 4-poster boards and tissue paper.  I love the piñata look it gives but you could totally re-purpose this for a luau party too.  

First I taped the four poster boards together, then I folded a sheet of tissue paper in half length-wise.  Cut slits starting on the non-folded bottom and left a couple inches at top.  I used scotch tape to put it on the poster board, starting at the bottom of the poster board.  I love the way it turned out!

For props, you probably already have things you can use.  Use hats, glasses, scarves, fun jewelry, whatever you have.  You could easily create props with card-stock.  I found these Cinco de Mayo paper props at Hobby Lobby.  

Thank you for reading if you’ve enjoyed the content you’ve read above please share with your friends. 










Simple Streamer Back Drop