One of my favorite menu items at the Cheesecake Factory is the Cajun Chicken Littles which is regularly served with mashed potatoes and fresh corn succotash.  This plate is easily shareable, that is often what my husband and I opt for, we share so we can save room for Cheesecake.  

When we want to eat a little lower in carbs, we ask for double the succotash and skip the mashed potatoes.  While corn is higher in carbs and not on our regular Keto eating plan, we are not strict Keto and do indulge in corn once in awhile.  

I had some bell peppers and zucchini at home so I thought I would make a copycat version of this delicious veggie medley.  This is an easy and delicious side dish to make.  It is so bright and colorful and feels like you are eating the rainbow.

What you need:
Red Onion
Zucchini
Red Bell Pepper
Orange Bell Pepper
Yellow Bell Pepper
Corn 
Garlic Salt to taste
Pepper to taste
Butter to saute

Dice the red onion, zucchini, and bell peppers.  I cooked two ears of corn in my Instant Pot while I was dicing all the other ingredients.  Corn on the cob cooks up fast in the Instant Pot with only two minutes of cooking time.  I did a fast release and then used my Pampered Chef Corn Cutter, which I Iove by the way.  I bought this corn cutter years ago while attending my sister-in-laws Pampered Chef party and it is still one of my favorite kitchen tools.  

I first saute the red onion in butter on the stove top just a bit, next added in all the diced veggies except the corn.  Since the corn was precooked, I just added the corn last when I was ready to serve.  

If I had a jalapeno on hand I would of added a diced jalapeno I think that would add a nice spice.  We served this along side steak and it was so yummy!  

During the summer months corn, bell peppers and zucchini are easily available and on sale, which make for a budget friendly, crowd pleasing side dish.  

I hope you will try this bright, beautiful and simple side dish, add it to your menu it sure won't disappoint!

Thank you for reading happy grilling, if you’ve enjoyed the content you’ve read above please share with your friends. www.BlogAboutItAll.com.