Our family went to see Disney on Ice presents Worlds of Enchantment featuring Disney Pixar’s Cars, The Little Mermaid, Frozen and the Toy Story gang at the Golden One Center in Sacramento.

I loved every minute of this presentation and so did my boys.  There was a lot of action to keep their attention, throughout the entire presentation. 

Mickey, Minnie, Donald and Goofy opened the show and made appearances between each set change to introduce the different “worlds”.

My boys favorite part was Toy Story, they loved the soldiers that danced, the claw and parachuting soldier that came from the ceiling.

As a mom I greatly appreciate the intermission time which is about 15-20 minutes, great for bathroom breaks, no one misses the show and it is nice to get up and stretch your legs.  As a mom of all boys I appreciate the mix of characters, and that it’s not all about princesses.  Though their favorite part was Cars, and Toy Story they were also entertained during Frozen and The Little Mermaid with all the lights and action. 

Disney on Ice Presents Worlds of Enchantment did not disappoint!  It was magical and exciting!  Disney did a great job with set design and costumes, don’t they always!  The skating and effects were awesome!  I would highly recommend Disney on Ice for all families. 

If it is your first time visiting the Golden One Center, I recommend you give yourself plenty of time to arrive and locate parking, especially allocate time for traffic flow.  There are quite a few parking garages to choose from or street parking if available.

I visited SacPark.org and reserved my parking ahead of time.  It was super easy, I reserved parking right on my phone, paid $10 and it gave me a QR code to show the parking attendant.  I chose the 520 Capitol Mall Garage, the entrance was on N Street and it was a quick walk.  Even at night, it was well lit, and there are crowds of people parking and walking with you to and from Golden One Center.  

We were provided with complimentary tickets to the show, all opinions are 100% our own.

Here are some pictures from Disney On Ice Worlds of Enchantment.

Sample Parking QR Code
These were the parking garage options that came up on my phone.
I used the 520 Capitol Mall Garage for $10.  The walk was fine.  
  






Disney On Ice Worlds of Enchantment at the Golden One Center continues until Monday, February 20th.  Get your tickets at www.DisneyOnIce.com, Ticketmaster Retail Locations, the Box Office or call 1-800-745-3000.


Disclosure: I am a Feld Family Ambassador, and in exchange for my time and efforts in attending shows and reporting my opinion within this blog, as well as keeping you advised of the latest discount offers, Feld Entertainment has provided me with complimentary tickets to Feld shows.  Even though I receive these benefits, I always give an opinion that is 100% mine.

Facts & Tips 
  • Parking at Golden One Center was $10 with PRE-RESERVED PARKING.  If you just show up it is $20 at the nearest garage that is directly across the street and it is $15 at the lot I parked at if you do no pre-reserve.
  • Arrive early!  I like to arrive between 6 PM - 6:15 PM (Find parking, Go through Security, Use the Restroom, First Pick at the Vendors).
  • Park near a light, it is dark when you leave and this makes it easy to find your car.
  • In the middle of the show there will be a intermission time.  As soon as you hear the intercom announcement coming on, hurry to the restrooms, you will avoid the lines.
  • If  you are are purchasing a snow cone or souvenir from the concession vendors, I recommend, purchasing before the show starts or at the beginning of intermission.  The lines are long if you wait till after the performance, or if you hesitate during intermission.
  • They sell popcorn and cotton candy right at your seat, also Coke and Diet Coke, before the performance and during intermission.
  • Snow cone souvenir cups are my boys favorite depending on the character cup you choose prices are $12, & $15.
  • Popcorn and Cotton Candy come with a Souvenir hat and are $12.
  • There is food for sale pizza, nachos, pretzels, ice cream bars, not sure on the pricing since we ate before we arrived.
  • If you have little ones that want to dress in their princess dresses or Disney costumes, do it, there are many kids dressed up.  My boys usually wear their favorite Disney T-Shirt.
  • My boys love that I bring glow in the dark necklaces/bracelets from the dollar store. They do sell spinning and light up toys, being a frequent Disney on Ice attendee, they already have the spinning and light up toy and sword. 
  • Plan on the show with intermission lasting 7 PM to 9 PM.
  • Baby bags, plastic bottles, and formula are permitted in Golden 1 Center as long as the bag is no larger than 16” x 16” x 8".
  • Child Admission: In most instances, children under twenty-four (24) months of age are admitted free of charge in Golden 1 Center for events provided that they sit on an adult’s lap. Please note that some events may have varying age requirements. Please see specific show guidelines for more information.
Thank you for reading if you’ve enjoyed the content you’ve read above please share with your friends.