I was on Fox 40 News in the Morning today talking about Trunk or Treat and the Teal Pumpkin Project.  If you are in the Sacramento area you can watch on channel 40 around 8:50 AM.  You can also watch live on their website Fox40.com.
Fox 40's Chroma Kitty checking out my Trunk or Treat




Here is the local Trunk or Treat I will be participating in this Halloween.  I invite you to bring your family out.  There will be lots of fun; decorated trunks, a hayride, s'more bar and more!
For more information on Trunk or Treat and Theme Ideas for your trunk check out my blog post on Trunk or Treat by clicking on the image below.
For more information on the Teal Pumpkin Project check out my blog post by clicking on the image below.
Thank you for reading if you’ve enjoyed the content you’ve read above please share with your friends.  www.BlogAboutItAll.com
Two of my boys helping me set up.