I attended this event last year and it was so much fun, I won a purse but more importantly, I had a great time connecting with women in our local area that is why I wanted to let my local Sacramento readers know about this fun event. 

So save the date and reserve your seats for a Spectacular Mother's Day Breakfast and Great Purse Event! Invite your family, co-workers, and friends to join you as we celebrate Mother's this May! 

Every breakfast ticket includes 3 raffle tickets to win purses from Kate Spade, Dooney and  Bourke, Coach and so many more! Individual Tickets are only $25 and a table for 7 is only $150. You can purchase additional raffle tickets for $5 to increase your chances of winning.

You can reserve your spots now by clicking here: http://bit.ly/2GdvQq1

I am getting 2 tables this year and inviting some people I've connected with through blogging and I am so excited.  So many times, we get busy and don't make time to have a meal together, talk and laugh.  We like each other's posts on social media but don't really connect.  I'm grateful for social media, I've connected with many through social media but I love when we can get together in person and catch up, encourage one another, share what's working for us in life, marriage, motherhood, and business.  

I hope you'll get a group of ladies together and join us at this Mother's Day Breakfast Great Purse Event!  You don't have to be a mother or attend with your mother, it really is a Women's event for all women and who doesn't want to win a new purse.  So call up your friends, get your women's group together or fellow soccer moms and join us!

Host Location: Family Community Church | 6331 Watt Avenue, North Highlands, CA 95660

If you need more information or have any questions please feel free to e-mail me at theblogaboutitall@gmail.com I hope to see you there, please come over and say hi.

Here is just a sample of the purses you may win!