Disclosure: This is a sponsored blog post in collaboration with Party City, I was compensated in exchange for my time and efforts in reporting my opinion. Although I receive these benefits, I always give an opinion that is 100% mine. I may receive a small commission on some of the links within this post at no extra cost to you. 

It is Trunk-or-Treat Season!!! This year we went with a Strangers Things theme! I love Trunk-or-Treat events, if you have never been, it is so much fun.  Trunk-or-Treats are often held at churches and schools, although I love that I have seen businesses and neighborhoods getting in on the Trunk-or-Treat fun more and more! Trunk-or-Treat events are becoming quite popular!

For a Trunk-or-Treat event, you get a ton of participants to decorate the trunk of their vehicle and gather in a well-lit parking lot.  Then each trunk participant passes out candy and even sometimes has carnival-themed games as well.

Over the years we have done a variety of Trunk-or-Treat themes, our favorites have been a Football-themed Trunk, a Ninja Turtle-themed Trunk, and a Pirate-themed Trunk.

Party City always makes Trunk-or-Treat easy, they have the best costumes and a ton of decorations. I absolutely LOVE the costumes we chose we went with Argyle and Lucas. Party City even has a variety of Trunk-or-Treat Kits. I could look down every aisle at Party City! I love that they were my one-stop shop to help us get Trunk-or-Treat ready! We found everything we needed at Party City. I have a feeling Stranger Things costumes and trunks are going to be quite popular this year!



Here are the items we bought for our Trunk-or-Treat at Party City:

Stranger Things Letter Banner with Accent Banner, 12ft - $8

The Demogorgon Plastic Scene Setter, 65in x 65in - Stranger Things - $7


Adult Argyle Surfer Boy Pizza Delivery Costume - Stranger Things 4 (I bought the Adult XS for my 15-year-old.)

Kids' Lucas Hawkins High Basketball Costume - Stranger Things 4  (I bought the Childs S/M for my 7-year-old and Childs M/L for my 12-year-old).


Kettle/Cauldron for Candy - $10


Realistic Hanging Skeleton, 3ft - Halloween Decoration - $12 



Inflatable Electric Guitar - $5



Inflatable Boom Box - $10


Asymmetric Glasses - $8 (I thought these went perfect with the Argyle Costume)


We of course bought candy, I was super impressed by the amazing selection of candy as well as non-candy items. I love to have some non-candy options such as slime, pencils, and stickers. These are great to have for kids who cannot have candy. 

We also added a few DIY components, like the TV made out of a cardboard box, the Eggo Waffle Box for Eleven, and Pizza Boxes inspired by Argyle's favorite Surfer Boy Pizza. 

Other great items:

Kids' Eleven Costume - Stranger Things 4



Kid's Hawkins High Cheerleader Costume - Stranger Things 4


Adult Hawkins High Cheerleader Costume - Stranger Things 4


Party City Stranger Things Dustin Wig Hat

Party City Dustin Halloween Costume

The Nightmare Before Christmas Trunk-or-Treat Decorating Kit, 41pc - $40




If you are local to the Sacramento area I have a blog post of local Family-friendly Fall Events and there are some Trunk-or-Treat events on this post click here

I am extremely grateful for your support of my blog and my social media posts. Your support enables me to receive these benefits. I love sharing great services/products with you, we only share things that we have used and enjoy.  Thank you for reading if you’ve enjoyed the content you’ve read above please share it with your friends.