TikTok made me bake it! I came across a recipe for Starbucks Cranberry Bliss Bars on TikTok and I knew I just had to try it. I am so glad I did because these came out perfectly delicious. I personally think they are better than the Starbucks ones. I also love that these are budget friendly being made at home. 

You can find the original recipe over at MumpyMakes on TikTok or on Instagram. I link both because I know some people only do one of the Apps. She made hers so much prettier, as she melted the white chocolate and made beautiful crisscross lines on top when it was finished baking.

I just sprinkled white chocolate chips on the top while it was still warm, let them melt a little, and used a knife to spread them across. You can see the one I made on TikTok or Instagram as well. These are so buttery and every bite had the perfect amount of cranberries and white chocolate chips.  

I doubled her recipe and baked it in a 9x13 Pyrex dish lined with parchment paper.  If you have a big family or like to share your homemade baked treats with friends and family, definitely make this double version below. Once you try how delicious these turn out, you will be glad you did. You can see the original recipe and great tips on her website MumpyMakes.

What you need:

4 Cups of Flour

1 Teaspoon Baking Powder

2 Tablespoons Cornstarch

1 1/2 Cups of Light Brown Sugar

1 1/2 Cups of White Sugar

2 Cups Salted Butter Melted

4 Eggs

2 Teaspoons Vanilla

2 Cups Dried Cranberries

2 Cups White Chocolate Chips

A handful of White Chocolate Chips for topping.

Directions:

Sift and combine dry ingredients, flour, baking powder, and cornstarch.

Mix and combine melted butter, sugars, eggs, and vanilla.

Add in dry ingredients to wet ingredients, and mix in cranberries and white chocolate chips.

Place in a 9x13 Pyrex dish lined with parchment paper and bake at 350 for 35-45 minutes, until edges are golden brown. 

I set it out and sprinkled a handful of white chocolate chips on top while still warm to melt and spread across with a knife. Let cool fully before slicing. 

Happy Baking and Merry Christmas!