If you need an easy meal to feed your family this is it, Easy Crockpot Ziti! I had shared this on TikTok and meant to share it here on my blog I just haven't to it. A follower e-mailed and asked for a printable version of the recipe, here it is. Click here for a PDF Printable

If you want to see this recipe in video form you can find it on TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube

I love using my Crockpot and Instant Pot during the summer months when it is too hot to turn on my oven. I also of course love using them during the winter too especially for soups. 

This meal was perfect to feed my family while they were on summer break and it will definitely make the menu rotation with everyone back to school and our calendar full with sports activities. 

Here is what you need.
16 oz. Penne Noodles or Ziti 
45 oz. Pasta Sauce (I used a large bottle from Costco)

Ricotta Mixture:
32 oz. Ricotta Cheese
1/3 Cup Parmesan Cheese
1 Teaspoon Garlic Salt
1 Teaspoon Italian Seasoning
1 Egg

Directions:
Mix these all together and have ready to start layering in the crockpot.
Spray your crockpot with non-stick cooking spray or use one of those crockpot liners. 
Start the layering process with some pasta sauce as your bottom layer. 
Then a layer of uncooked Penne Noodles or Ziti Noodles, I did about 1-2 handfuls for each layer. 
Add some scoops of Ricotta Cheese on top of the uncooked noodles.
Add a layer of shredded Mozzarella or a Shredded Italian Blend of Cheeses.
Then repeat, sauce, uncooked pasta, ricotta mixture, shredded cheese, more sauce and keep going. 
When you get to the top spread out the last layer of Ricotta so the top looks flat when done also you will be using the last bit of the Ricotta mixture you'll to spread as you won't have as much to do globs. 

Cook on low for 4 to 5 hours or on high for 2/12 to 3 hours.
I like the edges a little crunchy so I cooked ours on high for 3 hours. 

Serve with salad and bread and your family will be thanking you for a yummy dinner and you will be so happy it was easy to make!

I made this with no meat, I love a meatless dinner that is still filling and satisfying like this, but you could easily add a layer of cooked ground beef or a blend of Ground Italian Sausage and Ground Beef.


@blogaboutitall Easy Crockpot Ziti! This is the perfect dinner during summer when you don’t want to use your oven. So easy the kids can help make this meal during summer break! #crockpotmeals #crockpotdinner #crockpotrecipes #easycrockpotziti #crockpotziti #easycrockpotdinner #easycrockpotdinners #familymeals #familymealsonabudget #meatlessmonday #blogaboutitall ♬ Cooking recipes, web advertising, kids, pop(976833) - 8.864