Have you tried making candy with your crock pot?  Yes you read that correctly with your crock pot.  There are a ton of recipes for crock pot chocolate candy on the internet.  I can't remember where I saw this first but I am so glad I made it.   This was super easy to make and delicious.  

Here is a link for 25 Slow Cooker Chocolate Candy Recipes for you to try and I also love Trisha Yearwood's Crock-pot Chocolate shared on Southern Hospitality.

What you need for these White Chocolate Goodies:
12 oz Bag of White Chocolate Chips
1 pound of melting White Chocolate (I used these blocks used for Almond Bark)
1 Baking Bar of White Chocolate
1 Cup of Peanuts
2 Cups of broken pieces of pretzels.
Parchment paper or Silicone mat
Mini ice cream scoop or spoon

Ingredients Pictured Below:
I placed all the chocolate in the crock pot and set it on low.  You let the chocolate melt about 1 hour.  I stirred the chocolate half way through at 30 minutes.  

Once the chocolate was melted I then mixed in the peanuts and pretzel pieces.  I stirred, coating all the peanuts and pretzels.  I used a mini ice cream scoop and placed small scoops onto the parchment paper, then I used christmas sprinkles to top it and let it set, about one hour.  

STEP ONE: Place Chocolate in Crockpot on low.

STEP TWO: Melt (Approximately one hour, stir half way through)
STEP THREE: Stir in peanuts and pretzel pieces.
STEP FOUR: Place scoops on parchment paper and sprinkle with festive sprinkles.
These make great gifts, place them in a mason jar, or include them in a tin of baked goods and deliver them to your neighbors, delivery people or local fire station.  They will so appreciate these yummy treats.

This is an easy treat to make while you are watching a holiday movie or doing some Holiday Crafts with your kids, I hope you give it a try.
Thank you for reading if you’ve enjoyed the content you’ve read above please share with your friends.