I drink a ton of water!  I drink at least eight-16 oz bottles a day.  I know it's not economical and I know it's not the best for our environment.  That is why I was super excited to learn about the Zero Water Dispenser.  Zero Water filters provide zero dissolved solids for the purest tasting water.  They kindly gifted us one for our family to try and review as well as they gifted one for us to giveaway!!!!

This week go over to my Instagram page @BlogAboutItAll to enter to win a 20-cup Filtration Dispenser! 
Our Zero pitcher came with a TDS tester to measure the dissolved solids in the water.  Zero Water has a five stage filtration system.  Zero Water claims that it's filter removes 100% of detectable dissolved solids.  We tested our tap water from our kitchen sink as well as a couple of different bottled water brands.  My boys have had so much fun using the TDS tester.  

We shared a video review on our YouTube channel, we'd appreciate if you'd go over and give it a thumbs up!  Video link: https://youtu.be/f6oacFwGjCI
Zero Water Filters remove minerals from the water making it more hydrating, they are known to remove metals as well.  Zero Water filters last anywhere from three to five months.  For more facts and details checkout their website at ZeroWater.com.

We tested our tap water from our sink and it measured 179 as pictured below.  When we tested a bottled water it measured 17 and then the Zero Dispenser Water in fact measured ZERO.  Pretty neat to experiment!  




I love the taste of the water, definitely tastes pure!  I love that the dispenser makes it easy for my kiddos to get water.  One of my pet peeves is when my kids leave half used water bottles. Having this dispenser will definitely help with that.  I love everything about the pitcher, the only thing I wish worked better was how long it takes to fill the dispenser up.  It took a long time to fill up our dispenser for the very first time.  I will say that now as we keep on top of refilling it, the process is smoother, as long as you do no let it get all the way to empty.  When you take into account the water is going through all the filtration layers, I understand that it takes a process.  
Remember to head over to my Instagram Page @BlogAboutItAll to enter to WIN a Zero Water Filtration Dispenser through 3/17/2020!

You can purchase Zero Water Filters and Pitchers at a variety of retailers:
Walmart, Amazon, Target, Bed Bath and Beyond, Kohls, Home Depot, Best Buy, Amazon and more!
Thank you for reading if you’ve enjoyed the content you’ve read above please share with your friends.