In celebration of our 17th wedding anniversary I thought it would be fun for my hubby and I to create a couples bucket list.  We made our bucket list together on our recent date night.  I created a blank printable for you that would be great to fill out on your next date night!  Download your free copy here https://bit.ly/3guNg0V.
Think of things you would like to do together, maybe places you would like to go both near and far, things you would like to make, games and activities, dream list.  It would be fun to make a bucket list for example "Things to do before 25th Anniversary".  You could really put any number in there.  We have done a travel list before and it has listed everywhere we want to travel or vacation.  
Here are seventeen things on our bucket list in celebration of our 17th Wedding Anniversary.
1.  Go to Disneyland, just he and I.  
I cannot believe in all these years we have not taken a couple trip to Disneyland alone.  We've taken our kids, why did we not go the four years we didn't have kids? 
2.  Watch each other's favorite movie.  
Ugh, this will be painful, we are both not huge movie people to begin with and my husband's favorites are Truman Show, Clifford, need I say more.  

3.  Take a dance class.
I tried to talk my husband into taking a dance class when we were on a cruise to no avail.  Now I would probably say he would have to talk me into taking a dance class.

4.  Escape from an escape room.  
We have yet to experience an escape room and that would be fun to do together.  

5.  Play a video game together.
My husband enjoys video games, he does not play often but I would love to do a good old classic video game, like Mario, Duck Hunt or Zelda.  
6.  Rent an RV.
I love a road trip and so does my hubby.  While an RV trip with the boys is definitely on our to do list, I would venture to say it would be a more peaceful experience, with just the two of us.  Maybe we should try first and get the hang of driving an RV and then take the boys, or at least that is what we can tell the kids we are doing. "We are learning how to drive an RV."

7.  Travel to Greece.  
We both love Greek food, it would be a dream come true to travel to Greece and take in all the beauty.  
8.  Buy a House.
We have lived in the same house for 14 years, we should have just bought it, when we had the opportunity.  Instead of dwelling on the "we should have", we just need to plan accordingly now.  

9.  Family Tree Research.
Another one of those things we have been meaning to get to.  It would be really neat to research both of our families history, and document for our children and our children's children.  I would love to use an Ancestry service and go way back.  

10.  Host a Couples Game Night.
We did this years ago and it was so much fun, when all this social distancing is over, I am so up for all the entertaining things.  
11.  Drive In Movie.
We have not been to a drive in movie since before we had kids.  We need to plan to go.  Although this one seems so simple and easy we have hit that age where we do not stay out so late.  

12.  Drive out to the Sutter Buttes and explore.  
I hear there are beautiful trails and scenic spots, we have only seen the Sutter Buttes from afar.  
13.  See a broadway show together in New York. 
We went to New York for our honeymoon and we have not been back together, my husband has been for work travel.  We love the city lights and non-stop action of New York.  We actually saw Stomp in New York on our honeymoon and last year we were able to see Stomp here in Sacramento.  We would love to visit again and go to a Broadway show.
14. Visit Disney World. 
My husband went to Disney World as a kid, I have never been, we would love to take our kiddos to Disney World.  I think our kids are the perfect ages for a Disney World vacation (13, 11, 9, and 5).  I also appreciate that my husband humors my love for all things Disney and always up to wear Disney themed shirts and let me have my Disney fun.  
15. Go on a shopping trip and pick out each other's outfits.  
This would be probably be more fun for me on the receiving end.  I always wear the same thing, and my husband although since becoming a family man really doesn't pay attention to trends or fashion he has a great eye for it.  As for me picking out his outfit, I would rely on Pinterest and you all for help, because I am clueless when it comes to fashion.  
16.  Share a banana split at Leatherby's.  
Again this is something so simple and we could do today, just have not.  We eat mostly Keto and just have not done this in a very long time. Why is this on our bucket list?  Well one of our very first dates courting was at Leatherby's and we shared a banana split, so I think it would be romantic, seventeen years later to do this again. 
17. Plan a 20th or 25th Vowel Renewal. 
Married life should be celebrated, really each anniversary is such a gift, especially in this day and age where many don't make it to ten years.  I would love to renew our vows it doesn't even have to be elaborate, an intimate ceremony on the beach sounds lovely.   

Here are some other ideas:
Hot Air Balloon Experience.
Vacation in Turks and Caicos. 
Vacation in an overwater bungalow in the Caribbean.
Go on a spontaneous road trip.  
Pick out each other's meals at a restaurant, order for each other.
Pick out each other's outfits for date night.
Visit the place you first met or first place you went on a date.
Couples massage.
Write a poem to each other.
Write a song for each other.
Read your old letters or e-mails you wrote each other, together.

Here is a blog post I shared a couple of years ago in celebration of our 15th wedding anniversary. 
15 Marriage Tips
Thank you for reading I would love to see you and your spouse use this free printable, feel free to tag me on social media or e-mail me a picture of you guys completing yours.  This is a fun date night activity to do over dinner or while enjoying dinner in the backyard.  Thank you for reading if you've enjoyed the content you've read above please share with your friends.  www.BlogAboutItAll.com