For nearly 100 years Russell Stover has been crafting delicious chocolate in small batches.  Fan's have been asking them to create  the same Russell Stover chocolates they loved but in a sugar free form and guess what THEY DID!  Made with All Natural Stevia allows you all the flavor without the sugar.
New in the baking aisle you can find Russell Stover Sugar Free Semi-Sweet and Dark Chocolate Baking Chips made with Stevia Extract!  Chocolate has a way of delighting my heart, and since starting to eat Keto I have had to refrain from my love of chocolate.  I was absolutely thrilled to learn of this Sugar Free option made with Stevia!  The Russell Stover Sugar Free options have brought me great satisfaction on those days when I need a little sweetness.  
Not only do they have Sugar Free Baking Chips, they also have Sugar Free Chocolate candies.  These are perfect when I am craving something sweet.  The Russell Stover Chocolate Miniatures comes with Dark Chocolates, French Mint Chocolates, Mini Chocolates and my favorite Dark Chocolate Raspberry Truffles. I tried another variety bag "Assorted Caramels" that had Creamy Caramels in Chocolate, Dark Chocolate Caramels, and Caramel Crispies.  Yum!  The perfect treat to satisfy my sweet tooth.  

I am also thrilled that I swapped out regular chocolate chips for these Russell Stover Sugar Free Baking Chips in baking my boys favorite Chocolate Chips Cookies and my kiddos did not even notice the difference.  

These mouthwatering chocolate chip cookies turned out delectable, warm, chewy and with perfect chocolaty goodness.  My kiddos loved the way they turned out too, we even used the cookies to make home made ice cream sandwiches.  


Some tips I love using baking chocolate chip cookies, melt the butter before mixing the ingredients.  Add some ground oats, my kids are not a fan of oatmeal cookies, yet they will eat these if I grind up the oats first.  Last but definitely not least, always chill the dough before baking, makes a huge difference!  Have you heard "good things come to those that wait", quote I find that to be definitely true when it comes to baking.  Takes patience, to have these scrumptious treats.  I love taking the opportunity to remind my children about patience while we wait to bake up our goodies. 
Since its introduction in 1923, Russell Stover has been honoring the craft of fine chocolate making.  With the sugar free chocolate candies, you can indulge in the delicious and delightful chocolate that you know and love without the sugar.  Russell Stover Guarantees the quality and freshness of every Russell Stover product.  If you are not fully satisfied for any reason, they ask you to save the unused portion with its packaging and to contact them at https://www.russellstover.com/contact-us.
Disclosure: I was gifted these for review, in exchange for my time and efforts in reporting my opinion within this blog.  Although I receive these benefits, I always give an opinion that is 100% mine. 
I am extremely grateful when you support my social shares with likes and comments and use my Discount referral codes.  Your support enables me to receive these benefits.  I love sharing great products with you.

Thank you for reading if you’ve enjoyed the content you’ve read above please share with your friends.