Do you love shawarma and hummus?  We LOVE it, definitely one of our favorites. If you do too or are up for trying something new you should definitely check out Shawarma Stackz in Roseville right across from the Galleria Mall.  

First of all the restaurant is absolutely beautiful inside! I love pretty places, it contributes to the vibe, atmosphere, and in this social media world we live in, makes for a great Instagram photo! 


As soon as you walk in, you can order on the touch screens right upfront or at the counter.  They have made it really easy and simple to order especially if you are unsure what to order. 

Step One: You pick your entrée/protein, Steak Shawarma, Chicken Shawarma, or Falafel.

Step Two: Choose your style, either in a Pita, in a Rice Bowl, or as a Salad.

They also serve Pita Chips, Fries, Halloumi Cheese Stix, Falafel, and more! I hear the fries can come loaded too!

My husband ordered the Steak Shawarma served in their house-baked pita, I ordered the Steak Shawarma salad style and we also ordered a side of Hummus.  I absolutely loved the Hummus. Our food was delicious, the salad was really BIG, I had enough take home for lunch the next day, the salad was loaded with meat.  I will say the meat flavor was unique, I couldn't quite put my finger on it.  It did not taste like other Shawarma places we have visited, definitely a unique spice blend. 



One of the other unique parts is they have Stubborn Soda, it is a draft soda, served sort of like draft beer.  They have unique flavors, my husband loved them all, but his favorite was the Pineapple Cream.  According to their website, they say there are NO Artificial sweeteners, NO Artificial Flavors, and NO High Fructose Corn Syrup. 



They are located at 1132 Galleria Blvd., Roseville, CA 

Be sure to follow them on Social Media, we used a deal for a Buy One Entrée, Get One Free from their Facebook page.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ShawarmaStackz/

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/shawarmastackz/

This post was not sponsored in any way, we have been wanting to go since we saw they were opening I think via Social Media, and finally made it out to try it and wanted to share! Love sharing great local finds! If I could I would go there at least once a week for their hummus alone, it is beautiful and delicious!

I frequently share our local finds like these first on my social media pages so be sure to go over and give us a follow on TikTok, Instagram, and Facebook.  

@blogaboutitall Do you love shawarma and hummus? Check out Shawarma Stackz! #roseville #shawarmastackz #hummus #shawarma #draftsoda #stubbornsoda #shawarmalovers #hummuslovers #rosevilleca #rosevillerestaurants #datenight #pita #pitabread #shawarmaforthepeople #blogaboutitall ♬ Steven Universe - L.Dre