CVS has a great deal this week on hair products, here is what I picked up, after CVS Extra Care Bucks and Ibotta Rebate, comes to $0.65 cents for each item.

Everyone should have a $15 off Coupon when you spend $60 on hair products in the CVS App and there are deals on certain products where you earn CVS Extra Care Bucks to match with that.

If you are not couponing, it is a great way to save money. Everywhere I go, I hear people talking about the rise in prices at the grocery stores, gas stations, and pretty much everywhere. Couponing is an easy way to add money to your household budget without getting a 2nd job and with little effort. Couponing has come a long way, with so many Apps and Store Rewards Programs, you don't have to purchase newspapers and clip paper coupons like in the past, although you can save even more if you want to invest that time. All the coupon deals I post are going to be using digital coupons and money-saving Apps. I don't use paper coupons anymore. Couponing is not only a great way to save money and help your household budget, but it is also a great way to bless family, friends, community donation closets, and more.

There was a time in our life when money was tight and we HAD to coupons to make ends meet and cover all our bills. While I am grateful that we don't HAVE to coupon, I still choose to coupon because why pay full price when you don't have to. You can then save more money for other areas of your household budget, and use your coupon savings to save for Christmas or vacation. Use the extra money to pay off debt or have more fun money to spend on things you actually want to instead of toothpaste and toilet paper. 

While I haven't been blogging as much, mostly because life is busy, with family, sports, and everything else. I am going to try and share more of my coupon deals here on my blog because I truly enjoy helping people save money. I will say, that I don't coupon every week, so I probably won't have a blog post every week. Since I have a stockpile already built up, I don't do every deal, that is a great thing about couponing, once you build a stockpile for whatever your family needs, you can take some weeks off and only do the deals of the products you actually love. If you are on social media, give me a follow because I normally share my coupon deals there first. You can find me on Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube @BlogAboutItAll. 

2 Monday Products $7.99 each Shampoo and Conditioner, I picked up one of each.

Clip the $2 off Coupon in the CVS App and Earn $4 ECB for purchasing two Monday Products.

2 Aussie Products $5.29 each, I picked up one Shampoo and one conditioner, but you could get two shampoos if you want. 

No coupons on the Aussie Products, but you will earn $4 ECB for purchasing two.

2 Garnier Fructis Shampoos $5.29 each

Clip the $3 off Coupon in the CVS App and Earn $2 ECB for purchasing two.

2 Whole Blends Shampoos $5.99 each

Clip the $3 off coupon in the CVS App and Earn $3 ECB for purchasing two.

2 L'Oreal Elvive Products $6.29 each, I picked up a shampoo and a conditioner

Earn $6 ECB for purchasing two.

2 Suave Shampoos for $2.89 each, clip the $0.75 cents off coupon in the CVS App.

Earn $2 ECB for purchasing two.

1 TRESsemme Mini Hairspray $2.99

Be sure to clip the $15 off $60 CRT in the CVS App.


Not part of the hair care deal, but I picked it up because it is such a great deal, the Genexa Children's Pain Reliever. 

Genexa Children's Pain Reliever $6.79 - Earn a $4 Extra Care Buck and submit to the Ibotta App for $2 back, making this $0.79 cents. 

If you are new to Ibotta use my referral code for some extra savings!

QYGFHQ


My subtotal was $36.07, I used $9 ECB I already had. I earned $25 in Extra Care Bucks and received $2 back from Ibotta making my total only $9.07, which is $0.65 cents per item.

Even if you do not have an CVS Extra bucks, that would make your total $45.07, and after ECB and Ibotta rebate $18.07, which is $1.29 for each item.