We love Mr. Tortilla Low Carb Tortillas, we were beyond thrilled to hear about their NEW 1 Carb Tortillas, we definitely had to try them!  

The 1 Carb Tortilla is not only one carb and Keto-friendly, it is also Vegan! They are street taco size and absolutely delicious.  This post is not sponsored in any way, we ordered and purchased these tortillas on our own, of course since we loved them, we wanted to share this great keto-friendly find with all of you.  

They are available in two flavors, multigrain and pico de gallo.  I love them both, my favorite is the pico de gallo.  They are durable and pliable!  When I say durable, they hold up with a lot of meat.  When we have used corn tortillas before, many times we double them, because they tear, these Mr. Tortilla 1 Carb Tortillas hold up, only one is needed. 

They are $4.99 per pack, each pack has 24 tortillas.  I only wish they were available in stores, soon, hopefully soon!  We ordered one of each first to try and we love them so much we already placed another order.  You can save on shipping by ordering three or more bags, definitely worth it if you love tacos as much as we do.  

I am so grateful for healthier, Keto-friendly options that still let me indulge in my favorite foods.  I thought the size was kind of small when I first heard about these and saw them on social media, but I must say I like the small size.  With normal size low carb tortillas I would eat two, and even if I wanted another one I would refrain to watch my carb count.  Since these are small and only one carb it is satisfying to be able to eat 10 tacos and not feel guilty.  I will say four is plenty for a meal, especially if you load it up with meat.  Also four is plenty with a healthy side salad or side of cauliflower cilantro rice.  I just love that I can have 10, if I want to and not feel like I went overboard on my carb count for the day.  

I have not yet fried them, but I want to cook them up taquito style, or crunchy taco style, they have been so good just as is, so we've been eating them just warmed up.

For more info and to order your 1 Carb Tortillas check out Mr. Tortilla here. These 1-Carb Tortillas are low fat, low calories, and low sodium.  Made with organic Non-GMO flour and OU Kosher Certified. Thank you for reading if you’ve enjoyed the content you’ve read above please share with your friends.  BlogAboutItAll.com