Right now as of Monday, September 20, 2021, while supplies last you can score a special Venmo Offer of $10 cash back when you use your Venmo QR Code to pay at Panda Express.  You have to spend at least $10 and you will receive $10 cash back in approximately 1-3 days.  The offer must appear in your Venmo available offers section. 

There are actually a few other Venmo Cash Back offers available right now as well.  You can check your available offers by opening your Venmo and clicking the Setting gear in the top right, then scroll down to offers and you will see the available offers.  

Under the Panda Express Offer it says $10 Cash back on purchases of $10 or more. 

One-time only.

Valid at Participating Panda Express Locations. Offer ends on November 9, 2021.

Offers are redeemable as long as available in the Venmo App. Check the App before making a purchase. 


While looking at my available offers, I see a CVS Offer, a Foot Locker offer and Giant Eagle, which I do not have a Giant Eagle near me.  I am not sure if offers are based on your location. I do think they have limits of how many people redeem the offer, so check your Venmo offers frequently and cash in as soon as possible.  

I took my son to lunch and we both picked out bowls which are $6.70 each, you pick one entrée and one side.  These bowls are quite filling, they loaded ours with chow mein.  We went with our favorite entrees Orange Chicken and Beijing Beef.  



To redeem offer you simply use your Pay to Scan QR at checkout.  The Cashier must select you are paying with Venmo for the QR code to scan and read.  My cashier needed help from a manager, once selecting Venmo as method of payment it scanned easily and completed the transaction.  Under my total in the Venmo App where you see amount deducted, there is a green Venmo Offer icon.  

When I did this for the CVS offer it immediately gave me the cash back in my App, the exact time it was scanned, not the case with this Panda Express Offer, it says it may take 1-3 days for cash back offer.