Okay if you like FREE money you want to RUN to CVS!!!! Right now if you add a special offer coupon QR code to your Venmo or Paypal and use your Venmo or PayPal to pay at checkout at CVS you will receive $20 off a $20 or more purchase.

I stopped on my way home from picking up school kids to try it out and it works!  This offer expires Friday, September 10th so you have to go ASAP. It does say the offer good for first 50,000, I just used it today.  Be sure to add the coupon in your App before you head to the store.  

I bought soda, because well, I live on Coke Zero and my kids talked me into getting them a 12-pack of Sprite since they "helped" load, great negotiators they are.  Make sure your total will come to $20, and use your Venmo or PayPal to pay.  My CVS Receipt said the grand total so I wasn't sure if it worked, but then on my Venmo account, it showed.  So my total was $31.29 and on Venmo only deducted $11.29, showing the $20 coupon applied. 

Scan this QR Code, and save the offer, you have to open your Venmo or PayPal, scan the QR Code it will give you the option to use now or save for later, I clicked on save for later.  Headed to my CVS and when at checkout I used my Venmo QR which you click on SCAN and then SHOW TO PAY.  My Venmo is already linked to my bank account so unless you are brand new to Venmo you should be set to go.  If you are brand new to Venmo you will have to link your bank account.  


I saw this deal on Hip2Save, I love sharing a great deal when I find one.  There may be an additional $10 deposited after three days from what I read, but have not verified that part yet. Below is the link with details on that offer.