Your birthday, it only comes around once a year, so be sure to cash in on all your birthday freebies! I guess that is when you know you are adulting when you look forward to all your birthday freebies, or if like me, you love to cash in on a good deal, I mean who doesn't enjoy a good deal, and you can't get any better than FREE! 

I encourage you to go NOW and sign up or download the required App even if your birthday isn't until next year.  Sign up now while you are thinking of it, I have made it easy for you to sign up with the links below. Each company varies when it comes to what is required for the birthday reward. Some require you to download their App, and others require you to join their mailing list.  Oftentimes you need to sign up prior to your actual birthday and some require that you have recently made a purchase. 

Some birthday rewards are, buy one get one offers, which is still great.  Most of us go out to eat with our spouse or a friend during our birthday month, so why not enjoy your meal FREE.  If it is a restaurant you frequent anyways these BOGO offers are a perfect way to save on Date night or a great way to go out for one on one time with a child and save some money.  Other places require that you purchase a drink for the free food item and again if it is somewhere you go often or one of your favorite places, totally worth it.  

You also want to be sure to be aware of the reward expiration date.  For some birthday rewards you must visit on your actual birthday, others you have seven days to redeem, and others you can redeem anytime during your birthday month. Some companies may require you to show a photo ID, be sure to be kind and appreciative to the employees.  I am happy to say, of all of the places I visited, the employees were super friendly, and many wished me a very happy birthday.

September is my birthday month, and I usually only make it to about 3-5 places to redeem my birthday rewards.  My favorite birthday rewards are Starbucks/Dutch Bros, Red Robin, Habit Burger Grill, Crumbl, and Round Table Pizza.  This year I wanted to see how many I could actually redeem. I must say this was a lot of fun going to all of these places, my kiddos enjoyed this as well.  I was able to redeem 22 birthday offers over the weekend, three of the offers I had to purchase a drink (Dickey's BBQ, Round Table Pizza and Sonic). My son and husband also ordered food at Red Robin and Pieology, but all the other offers were absolutely FREE!! Over $170 worth of food, for FREE.  Below is a list of the 22 birthday freebies I was able to enjoy!   

1-Starbucks Drink - You can choose the drink of your choice, any size for FREE, no purchase necessary.  I always order the Caramel Ribbon Crunch Frappuccino, Venti size valued at $6.25. You need to visit on your actual birthday and to qualify for your Birthday Reward, you must join Starbucks Rewards at least seven (7) days prior to your birthday, provide your birthday in your account information, and make at least one Star-earning transaction prior to your birthday each year.

2-Dickeys BBQ Pit - You must redeem this birthday reward on your actual birthday and you must also purchase their Big Yellow Cup.  The drink cost $4.49, which is a little high for a drink, but if you like BBQ this is totally worth it, considering the Pulled Pork Sandwich costs $10.99. Dickey's used to have free soft-serve in their restaurants, which would also be a nice treat, to get lunch and free dessert. The location near me does not have soft-serve available. 


3-Crumbl Cookie - Download the App and sign up for their rewards and offers, I was e-mailed a QR Code to redeem in-store for a FREE Crumbl Cookie, no purchase necessary. I ordered the Classic Pink Sugar.  Crumbl cookies are valued at $5.


4-Krispy Kreme Doughnuts - You receive an entire DOZEN Glazed Doughnuts, no purchase necessary.  This offer appeared in my App, when I arrived, they brought up the offer with my phone number. My kids were so excited about receiving my birthday rewards because they also were able to enjoy a doughnut, and of course, I was happy to share all my birthday goodies. A dozen glazed doughnuts are valued at $15.49.


5-Habit Burger Grill - You receive a FREE Charburger with Cheese.  You must sign up for the e-mail list and you have 30-days to redeem it. The Charburger is valued at $4.99. I must say I feel Habit Burger is way underrated.  Their food is well priced and fresh-made.  If I wanted a burger I would drive out of my way to go to Habit over any other fast food burger.  I choose In-n-Out and Habit any day over the others, those two have the best-priced hamburgers and they are delicious.


6-Red Robin Burger - You receive a FREE burger and fries during the month of your birthday when you register for the Red Robin Royalty Rewards program. I ordered the Mad Love Burger valued at $15.49. When you dine in you also get a FREE Ice Cream Sundae (valued at $2.99). Valid on dine-in and dine-out occasions. The Birthday Burger Reward is good for one free Gourmet, Finest, Tavern Double or Big Style Tavern Burger. The Birthday Burger Reward does not apply to Entrées, Entrée Salads, Wraps, Appetizers, Sides, Desserts, Kids Meals, and Beverages.


7-Dutch Bros - FREE any size drink! I ordered The Picture Perfect Freeze.  Download the Dutch Bros App and the birthday reward is valid for 30 days. I must say Dutch Bros and Papa John's Pizza gave the most enthusiastic Happy Birthday! Thank you Dutch Bros for making my day feel extra special! The Large Picture Perfect Freeze is valued at $6.50. 


8-Chick-fil-A - The birthday reward varies based on your membership tier.  I received the FREE cookie or brownie.  The cookie is valued at $1.65, and the brownie is $2.25. Here are the rewards for each tier: Chick-fil-A One® Members will receive their choice of Chocolate Chunk Cookie or Chocolate Fudge Brownie. Chick-fil-A One Silver Members will receive a dessert variety reward, which allows members to redeem a reward from their choice of a Chocolate Chunk Cookie, Chocolate Fudge Brownie, Small Milkshake, Small Frosted Lemonade, Small Frosted Coffee, Small Icedream® Cone or Small Icedream® Cup. Chick-fil-A One Red Members will receive their choice of either a grilled or regular sandwich or 8- and 12-count nuggets. Chick-fil-A One Signature Members will receive their choice of entrée. 

9-Cinnabon - Download the App and receive these rewards 4-Ct Bon Bites for downloading the App, 16 oz Cold Brew for your birthday and 50 points for referring a friend. The Cold Brew is valued at $5.50 and the 4-Ct Bon Bites are valued at $5.60.


10-Sephora - Join online to be a Beauty Insider Member. You get to choose your birthday reward, they had three gift items to choose from (makeup, hair care, or skin care). I chose the hair care box, it came with three items a small dry shampoo, a nourishing mask, and a shine mask. The AMIKA hair care is valued at $10.82.



11-Wetzel’s Pretzel - Download the App and receive a FREE Pretzel. Quite a few of the places on this list are all located inside our local Mall, so I was able to walk the Mall and redeem my birthday freebies without driving around. The Original Pretzel with butter and salt is valued at $4.99.

12-McDonald’s - Download the App and receive a FREE Pastry of your choice (cinnamon roll, Apple fritter or a blueberry muffin).  We went with the Apple fritter and in full transparency, it was AWFUL, it even looked awful, I could not even bring myself to even try it, but my kids who will eat anything sweet did not even finish it.  If anyone at McDonald's happens to stumble across this, I hope you will change the reward to a smoothie or McCafé item. The Apple Fritter is valued at $2.99.

13-Taco Bell - Download the App and receive a FREE Baja Blast Freeze. I have seen a few others say they received a free Taco, my App issued the Baja Blast Freeze. The Regular size Baja Blast Freeze is valued at $3.49.


14-Firehouse Subs - Sign up for Firehouse Rewards and receive a FREE Medium Sub. I used my App and ordered for carryout, it was simple and my sandwich was ready when I arrived. I ordered the Hook and Ladder sandwich valued at $10.49.


15-Kohls - Be a Kohls Rewards Member plus Kohls Card holder and receive $5 Kohls Cash for your birthday reward.  Kohls always has a sale and a ton of clearance items, you can often redeem for a pair of earrings or a shirt for absolutely FREE! I found a t-shirt and a candy for my kiddos.


16-Papa John’s Pizza - Join Papa Rewards and receive a FREE dessert cookie. They have quite a large pizza cookie, similar to BJ's Pizookie. Papa John's Chocolate Chip Cookie has 8 slices and is $8.99. I mentioned it earlier but Papa John's wished me the most enthusiastic happy birthday.  Thank you Papa John's staff for making me smile!

17-Round Table Pizza - Join the Round Tables Pizza Rewards program and receive a FREE Personalized Size Pizza when you buy a drink. Round Table Pizza is one of my favorite pizza places so this is a must on my list. The Personalized Pizza and drink combo is $8.99. 


18-Del Taco - Join Del Tacos Raving Fan eClub and receive a FREE Regular Shake for your birthday.  You will also receive a coupon for 2 FREE Tacos just for registering. The price of a Regular Shake is $3.99.

19 - Raley's/Bel-Air - Join the Something Extra Program and receive quite a few birthday rewards.  A FREE Cupcake ($1.99), a FREE boxed cake mix ($2.49), a FREE Hallmark Greeting Card ($3), and $3 off any bakery cake. 


20-Pieology - Buy One Pizza Get One Free offer in the App.  We like going to Pieology, so this is another one that we usually definitely end up redeeming, especially since they give you a month to redeem it.  It only works on the Classic Pizzas, so we went with the combo pizza and pepperoni pizza.  The BOGO offer is valued at $8.99.

21 - BJ’s Restaurant - Have you tried the dessert Pizooke at BJ's? It is a warm large cookie served with ice cream, so delicious.  Sign up for their Rewards program and get a FREE Pizookie just for signing up and another free one on your birthday.  I ordered the Salted Caramel Pizookie, so yummy.  I ordered it on-line for carryout and it came with mini chocolate chips and caramel sauce on the side.  They also have these other Pizookie Flavors Peanut Butter S'more, Strawberry Shortcake, Hot Fudge Brownie, Chocolate Chunk, Cookies and Cream, Monkey Bread Pizookie, Tripple Chocolate Ghirardelli, White Chocolate Macadamia Nut, and Sugar Cookie Pizookie.  A Pizookie is valued at $8.45.


22-Sonic - Free side (fries, tots, onion rings, mozzarella sticks, chili cheese fries) with the purchase of a drink. I was disappointed in this free side, first my location did not have any onion rings and then when I saw how small the chili cheese fries were, yeah, not a great offer.  The least they could have done was top off the small fry container with fries. I also had to buy a drink to get the free side, at least drinks are 1/2 price when you order in the App.  This offer was valued at $3.79, if I would of had to pay that for these ridiculous chili cheese fries, I would have went back and complained.  

These twenty-two offers above are valued at $171.91, wow, that is quite a birthday treat!

Here are more birthday reward offers that came through to my e-mail but I did not get around to redeeming them.  With the list below this is a total of 51 birthday freebies. 

23-Nothing Bundt Cakes - FREE Bundtlet
24-Jersey Mike Subs - FREE Sub
25-Jimmy John’s - FREE Sub
26-Dunkin Donuts-Any size drink
27-Auntie Anne’s Pretzel - FREE Pretzel
28-Denny’s - FREE Grand Slam on your birthday
29-IHOP - FREE Pancakes
30-Rita’s Ice - (free small Italian ice)
31-Pizza Hut -  (free breadsticks or cinnamon sticks)
32-Texas Road House - (free appetizer)
33-Leatherby’s Family Creamery - $5 off - I will definitely be redeeming this, you have 30 days.
34-Chipotle-Free Guac
35-The Fish Radio Birthday Club - 2 Aerospace Museum Tickets (Value $30)
36-Buffalo Wild Wings - 6 free wings
37-Dairy Queen - B1G1 Free Blizzard
38-Noodles & Company
39-Panera - Free pastry or sweet with purchase
40-Moe's - Free burrito - we no longer have a Moe's near us. 
41-Jamba Juice - Free small smoothie (must have spent $15 in the past year)
42-Smashburger - (free smash fries)
43-Chili’s - Free dessert
44-Yard House - Free dessert

45-California Pizza Kitchen - Free dessert
46-Coldstone - BOGO 
47-DSW - $5 Reward
48-Baskin Robins - Free scoop of ice cream
49-Black Bear Diner - free birthday breakfast
50-Ulta - Free gift changes each month, for September it is a free Drybar Detangler or Clinique Quickliner for Eyes
51-Benihana - a $30 birthday certificate, this was one of my favorites too, but we no longer have one near us. 

I hope you will partake and enjoy some amazing birthday freebies, Happy Happy Birthday to you! I recommend you go through the list and sign up for at least your favorites. You can see a video of the offers we redeemed on our TikTok and Instagram be sure to share these amazing deals with your friends and family. 

Want to save this list for later, click the image below to Pin it.