I attended this event last year and it was so much fun, and it is for a great cause.  All the proceeds go to the new NICU at Mercy San Juan Hospital.  I had a great time connecting with women in our local area that is why I wanted to let my local Sacramento readers know about this fun event. 

So save the date Saturday, April 6th at 9AM and reserve your seats for a spectacular Breakfast and Great Purse Event! Invite your family, co-workers, and friends to join you. 

Every breakfast ticket includes 2 raffle tickets to win purses from Kate Spade, Dooney and  Bourke, Coach and so many more! Individual Tickets are only $25 and a table for 8 is only $175. You can purchase additional raffle tickets for $5 to increase your chances of winning.


Tickets available at https://sachelpinghands.org/

I am getting 2 tables this year and inviting some people I've connected with through blogging and I am so excited.  So many times, we get busy and don't make time to have a meal together, talk and laugh.  We like each other's posts on social media but don't really connect.  I'm grateful for social media, I've connected with many through social media but I love when we can get together in person and catch up, encourage one another, share what's working for us in life, marriage, motherhood, and business.  

I hope you'll get a group of ladies together and join us at this Breakfast Great Purse Event!  Call up your friends, get your women's group together or fellow soccer moms and join us!

Host Location: Family Community Church | 6331 Watt Avenue, North Highlands, CA 95660

If you need more information or have any questions please feel free to e-mail me at theblogaboutitall@gmail.com I hope to see you there, please come over and say hi.


We are excited to invite you to join Family Community Church as we partner with Sacramento Helping Hands and Special Guest Host Adrienne Bankert from Good Morning America for the 2019 Great Purse Event!  Get your tickets or table now to make sure you get a seat! 
Thank you for reading if you’ve enjoyed the content you’ve read above please share with your friends. www.BlogAboutItAll.com