I am so grateful for the friendships of inspiring women I have met through this blogging community.  One of the main reasons I absolutely love blogging is the relationships it has helped me foster.  Blogging has helped me get out of my small circle and connect with others in my community and really around the world.  I am so grateful to have connected with Britney over at Seams and Sprinkles she is a beautiful Sacramento Creative with a heart of gold.  Over on Britney's blog she shares food, fashion and lifestyle posts.  You will find beautifully photographed, delicious recipes and I absolutely love her kitchen!  She recently put together an evening for some of us local creatives to get together.  The evening was called Connect, Create and Celebrate and that is exactly what we did.  
As each local business owner, blogger, mama, introduced herself, Britney had kind and uplifting words about each one, she showcased their talents and area of expertise.  I left encouraged, inspired and with a happy heart.  I have gone to lunch with Britney, seen her at other blogger events and watched her truly support local creatives throughout our community, she is always so thoughtful and caring towards others.  


The event was hosted at The Pomegranate Boutique inside Together at Midtown.  These two sisters Stella and Araxia were oceans apart, one in Paris one here in Sacramento, they dreamed of opening a unique boutique space that would bring community together.  They created Together at Midtown which is home to a boutique and salon, they have also teamed up with Rachel from Shop the Purpose.  These beautiful ladies have created a great space to support local businesses and I love the Downtown/Midtown Vibe of the boutique.  They also have an alteration studio, floral studio, photography studio, in house hair stylist.  They host yoga nights, meetings, parties, private events and more.  If you have not visited Together at Midtown, you definitely want to plan a shopping trip there.  You will find stylish, yet functional clothing for all body types, jewelry and more.  You can find more info on their website here.  They are located at 920 24th Street, Sacramento, CA.


Justine from Little Dove Blog created the cutest inspirational canvas totes, our "swag bags" for the event.  The tote I went home with said "Say Yes to Adventure", my mantra for 2020.  Justine recently re-opened her online shop, on her blog, you'll find custom apparel for adults and children, canvas totes and more.  Justine is a homeschooling mom, who shares great printables on her blog as well as DIY, Recipes and more.  I love her heart for service to our community and giving back. 

Nicole from Fancy Fix Decor brought gorgeous home decor pieces from Rod Works.  They generously gifted us some beautiful pieces to take home with us.  Nicole is a fabulous interior designer who shares great tutorials and home decorating tips over on her Instagram page.  She and her husband are fixing up their farmhouse and I love all the before and after pictures she shares.  Since following her Instagram page I have fallen in love with Rod Works, they have two California locations.  Rod Works in the Folsom Palladio (350 Palladio Parkway) and Rod Works Roseville (3980 Douglas Boulevard).
Nugget Markets provided beautiful fruit and cheese platters.  The Cookie Bomb Squad, provided the cutest and tastiest cookies.  7 Eyes Sweets provided her gourmet chocolates.  Fellow Wines from Clarksburg shared wines.  

I received an inspirational mug from Shop Compliment, I absolutely love it.  The mug says "Nevertheless She Persisted," it's the perfect reminder as I sip on my morning coffee to keep at my goals and dreams.  Liz from Beauty Counter gifted us some natural beauty swag, Anna from River City Braids, braided our hair, oh my goodness, I have not had my hair braided since when I lived at home, my mom used to frequently french braid my hair.  I absolutely loved it!  I had forgotten how relaxing it is to sit and let someone else braid your hair.  You can have your hair braided by Anna at many local pop ups, as well as you can book her to braid your hair for a special event or if you are having photos taken.  I don't have little girls, but I think it would be so fun to have Anna over for a little girl birthday party too. 

Brandi from Honey Love Photography captured gorgeous pictures, all of these lovely photos here on this blog post were generously provided by Brandi.  I feel so awkward having my photo taken solo, family photos I love, individual shots are helping me learn to be comfortable in my own skin.  Even with my awkwardness, she made it fun, she captured beautiful photos.  Brenda and Brandi owners of Honey Love Photography specialize in portraits and weddings, you can find more info on their website here.

A few of the local creatives in attendance I had previously met, many I followed on social media but had not met in person, it is always nice to meet new people who share the love of our local community.  Go over and give these lovely ladies a follow on their Instagram Page to learn more about them.  

There is something special about a group of women who support other local women.  I am so grateful again to Britney for all the planning and preparation she put into this event for a fun evening out connecting, creating and celebrating.  Sometimes as a mom I can feel bad for leaving my hubby and kiddos home, I don't have many "girls nights out".  I have come to know though when I take the time to invest in my personal growth, invest in my goals and dreams, my hubby and kiddos ultimately reap the greatest benefit from my growth.  They reap the benefit of a happier and more fulfilled mama.  

I am grateful for the support and encouragement from these ladies to just be you, be the best "you", reach for your dreams and uplift others along your journey.  So go on over and show these local ladies some love on their pages, I know from personal experience, when you look for and find the good in others, you will find the good in you.  

Sacramento Creatives
Britney @seamsandsprinkles
Justine @littledove.justine
Nicole @fancyfixdecor
Alyssa @thrillofhome
Gina @sacworkingmom
Amy @craftyourbrand
Jen @therealerydotcom
Katrina @thekatrinablair
Becca @beccahoffman49
Jillian @jillianbdesigns
Tami @Tamihackbarth
Chelsea @heart_of_travel

Sponsors Pages
@togethermidtown
@thepomegranateboutique
@honeylovephotography
@cookiebombsquad
@nuggetmarkets
@fellowwines
@7eyes_sweets
@rodworks
@shopcompliment
@lizbir
@rivercitybraids

Thank you for reading if you’ve enjoyed the content you’ve read above please share with your friends. www.BlogAboutItAll.com