I want to personally invite you to join me for this local hands on Goal Setting Workshop.  You can even attend from anywhere, via livestream.  I love technology!

You will receive a workbook, along with worksheets to incorporate into your daily life and be equipped for the best year ever.  I have created vision boards and goals before.  It is a lot more fun when you do it with a group.  You will have community to help you, and inspire you.  When I attended last year I was so inspired by the BIG dreams and goals people have and you know what, they have achieved them.  I created my vision board and accomplished more than I thought possible in a year of a global pandemic. This works!

Did you know....
3% of people write their goals down.
10% of people have goals but don’t write them down.
87% of people do not have goals they just go on in life.
I want to be part of the 3% and maybe you are saying I have tried this before, guess what so have I and as I keep working on goal setting and goal getting, I am having more and more success.

Register today at BillKrauseCoaching.com
The Goal Setting Workshop is THIS Saturday, December 12th from 1 PM to 6 PM, this allocates time for people to create their vision boards right there in the class.
The cost is $49 and I tell you, this is the best $49 you will invest in yourself and in your upcoming year. Invite a friend and come! You can attend virtually as well!