I am trying out some keto-friendly recipes now in preparation for Thanksgiving.  I know there are a lot of "mock" recipes out there, I want to make sure they are flavorful and delicious that even my non-keto guests will enjoy.  So I am trying many out now on my boys and family before our big Turkey day.  

I saw a video on Facebook by Delish for keto-friendly stuffing made with cauliflower, I changed it up a bit to what we had in our pantry and refrigerator and I love the way it turned out.  I left the carrots out which are very high in carbs, I must admit, the pop of orange would make this dish look prettier, but I love the way it tasted.  

You will definitely get the flavors of your typical stuffing, and I really want to try this recipe next wrapped inside cabbage leaves, egg roll style, I think this would be fantastic egg roll style.  

Ingredients
1/2 stick of butter
3 cloves of minced garlic
1 yellow onion
3 celery stalks diced
1 small head of cauliflower chopped
4 mushrooms diced
Garlic Salt
Pepper
1 lb of cooked mild pork sausage
Fresh Parsley, chop a large handful
1/2 cup of chicken broth

Directions
Cook the pork sausage in a separate skillet.  
Cook down the minced garlic, onion and celery in the butter in a different skillet.
To the garlic, onions and celery add in the chopped cauliflower and mushrooms season with garlic salt and pepper, cook for about 8 minutes.
Drain the pork sausage and add into all the other ingredients, pour over the chicken broth and let cook for about 8 minutes. When broth is cooked down, top with fresh parsley and serve.