Hi I hope you were able to tune in to Fox 40 News in the Morning and watched my friend Diana and I share how you can host a Cinco de Mayo Party on a Budget.

Here are the links for what we shared on Fox 40 in the Morning.


Find Diana, coupon savings and the best deals for your Cinco de Mayo shopping at PantryOverflow.


My tips for Hosting on a Budget and DIY Mini Piñatas Decorations.


Cinco de Mayo Fun for Kids 


DIY Cinco de Mayo Photo Booth


Easy Homemade Salsa Recipe


Cinco de Mayo Rice Krispie Treats

Easy Mexican Buñuelo Recipe

If you are looking for something FUN and FREE to do with the family before Cinco de Mayo. tomorrow May 4, 2017 my family will be at 'May the Fourth be with You', a free community event check out the details here.

Thank you for reading if you’ve enjoyed the content you’ve read above please share with your friends.