Many times over the years we have made crockpot chocolate candy.  These are easy to make and easy to make festive depending on the holiday you are celebrating.  With Easter being this Sunday we are making this white chocolate candy Easter Style.  

I normally purchase Almond Bark, since I am avoiding extra trips to the supermarket, I used white chocolate chips and some white chocolate candy melts I found in my pantry. 
What you need: 
1 1/2 Cup of Easter M&M's (reserve the 1/2 cup for topping)
12 oz Bag of White Chocolate Chips
1 pound of melting White Chocolate (you can use melting chips or almond bark)
1 Baking Bar of White Chocolate
1 Cup of Peanuts (Optional)
2 Cups of broken pieces of pretzels.
Parchment paper or Silicone mat
Mini ice cream scoop or spoon
Crockpot Liner Bag

You definitely want to use the crockpot liner bags, one melted this chocolate gets everywhere, the bags make for easy cleanup.   
My husband and I love peanuts in this recipe, this year I am mostly making them for the kids so I left the peanuts out.

I placed all the chocolate in the crock pot and set it on low.  You let the chocolate melt for one-hour.  I stirred the chocolate half way through at thirty-minutes.  

Once the chocolate was melted I then mixed in the Easter M&M's and pretzel pieces.  I stirred, coating all.  I used a mini ice cream scoop and placed small scoops onto the parchment paper, then I used the reserved 1/2 cup of Easter M&M's and Easter sprinkles to top it and let it set, about one hour.  
These make great gifts, place them in a mason jar, or include them in a tin of baked goods and deliver them to your neighbors and friends.  

This is an easy treat to make while you are watching a holiday movie or doing some Holiday Crafts with your kids, I hope you give it a try.  Thank you for reading if you’ve enjoyed the content you’ve read above please share with your friends. BlogAboutItAll.com