I have wanted to start a blog for about 2 years and have kept putting it off.  Well I am finally getting started thanks to a friend and fellow blogger who I went to lunch with for my birthday this past week.  It seems like so many times in different seasons of my life when starting my journey of getting married, losing weight, budgeting, daily activities and all things mommy I would stumble upon the perfect blog post by another woman, wife, mother that encouraged and inspired me, someone that was going through exactly what I was going through right at that time a great example of this is when I had a miscarriage I found a great blog of that encouraged me and shared her story of loss.  My hope and prayer is just that.  Through this blog I hope to encourage and inspire someone else by sharing my life story; share hope that you are not alone in doing this woman, wife and mother thing.  Have you heard the statement it takes a village to raise a child, that’s a great thing about blogging it’s a great platform to share tips, life lessons and everyday fun of being a woman, wife and mother, we can be part of each others village.    I named it Blog About It All, because it will be just that; a blog about it all, being a wife, mother and all things involved, budgeting, saving money, parenting, cooking and planning. 

Part of my struggle in starting this blog is there are so many blogs already out there about everything under the sun so I thought what do I have to say that’s different, but I realize I don’t have to try and be different, I just have to be me and share my life, share my story.  And just like those other blogs that I have stumbled upon at the right time I trust that someone, somewhere will stumble upon my blog and be encouraged.    I thank you for taking the time to read and I encourage you to share my blog posts with a friend or someone you know who would enjoy.  Most of the stuff I share I have learned at my local church and through family and friends sharing their story with me, so here I am now sharing my story with you. 

Thanks for reading!